July 1, 2008

Hello Reilly's, Are You Out There????

YES WE ARE!!!! And boy have we been busy!!!! Alas, I hope to blog a little more than I did in April & May.....

First, we had the girls' birthdays, May 12th & May 18th, what a fun week!! Ok, I admit, a little exhausting too, but it is so much fun to celebrate 2 birthdays in one house! I can only think what it will be like when they are in their 20s and finishing up their spring semesters in college!

Second, Kaitlyn graduated pre-school 2 weeks ago. How exciting! The school did a wonderful job with personalized programs, 4 songs (including one that was signed) and cake and snacks for all guests. Grandma & Grandpa, Mema & Papa, Miss Carolyn, John, SKye and I attended.











I think I'll be right to the punch and start some recent updates. We are anxiously anticipating the birth of our first niece, Velveeta. Ok, that's not her name, but that's what I'm calling her until I find out some time mid-July. I'm happy to report that my sister looks AMAZING, but as any woman who has been 9 months pregnant can relate, you don't "feel" pretty and therefore I will not post a picture of her!!!!












This past weekend we visited her (unfortunately John had to run several trips on the boat, so it was Mema, the girls and myself) and had so much fun playing in the pool!!!! Skylar even fell asleep standing up like a flamingo!



Then, the very big news. I mean BIG!!! KAITLYN LEARNED TO RIDE A 2-WHEELER!!!! Thanks to Mema, who took a bottle of advil last night. I can't wait to pop a video on here for all to see, a picture will have to suffice for now.


I'm sure on everyone's mind is "how is Skye?" Without jinxing us, she is doing fabulous. She has fought off 2 colds, an ear infection and a random "fungus" (EEWW!) behind her ear, but she is doing great. NOT ON ANY PRESCRIPTION MEDS!!! WOOHOO. It doesn't get better than this. Well, it does. She is sleeping too!!!! Yeah!



I hope everyone has a happy 4th of July - we are looking forward to celebrating with many, many (!!!!) customers on the Taryn Ann. Everyone needs to be doing a sunshine dance for us!!!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I can't believe it... but the picture of kaitlyn in the preschool cap and gown and riding the two wheeler just brought tears to my eye....The time flies and there are just so many special memories and amazing moments ahead! Luv ya, allison